The body responds to what the subconscious mind is telling it.
Ways to feel good:
- Walk tall, imaging a steel rod going up your spins and up the back of your neck. It is impossible to feel bad in this position, you’ll feel powerful.
- Smile, it not only affects the physiology of your face, it lightens your whole mood
- Breathe deeply, fill the diaphragm, it relaxes you instantly
- Recall great experiences, when you were incredibly happy or felt very successful, the body will replicate those feelings
- Engage with others, enjoy their company, let their good feelings wash over you
- Try a random act of kindness, you’ll feel a lot better for the reaction you get
- Dress in clothes to suit your intended mood, smart or bright or comfortable whatever will create the desired feeling